Galvanized steel pipe features a protective zinc coating that helps prevent corrosion, rust, and the buildup of mineral deposits, thereby extending the pipe's lifespan. Galvanized steel pipe is most commonly used in plumbing and other water-supply applications.
It is produced by steel strip and the main elements such as nickel, chromium and copper are of high purity and stability.
Advantages of galvanized steel pipe:
1. Hot dip galvanizing has uniform coating, strong adhesion and long service life;
2. Strong corrosion resistance
|Steel Tube Type||Steel pipe in Construction Materials|
|Standard||ASTM A106-2006,API 5L,API 5CT,GB/T 8162-1999,GB/T 8163-1999,ASTM A53 GR.A /B BS 1387 CLASS A/B/C|
|Surface||Black painting, varnish paint, anti rust oil, hot galvanized, cold galvanized, 3PE,ect|
|Certificates||API5L ISO 9001:2008 TUV SGS BV etc|
|Packaging||Loose package, Packaged in bundles(3Ton Max) , bundled pipes with two slings at the both end for easy loading and discharging, End with Plastic caps or as per requirement|
1. Fluid pipe2. Power Plant 3. Structure pipe
4. High and low pressure Boiler tube
5. Seamless pipe /tube for petroleum cracking
6. Conduit pipe
7. Scaffolding pipe pharmaceutical andship, building etc.