Now the prepainted steel sheet is widely used and plays a very important role, but to ensure the use effect, the correct use is still critical. Next, I will introduce the correct use of prepainted steel sheet.
1. If the product has rust spots due to different external factors, the rust should be scraped off quickly, and the paint of the same color should be brushed or sprayed.
2. During the hoisting and transportation process, it is necessary to prevent product film damage, surface pollution and collision.
3. Keep away from corrosive substances such as acids, alkalis, salts, and organic solvents during storage, transportation, and use; prevent rain, dew condensation, and do not immerse in water or mud.
4. During transportation, the layers should be separated by thin film materials to avoid relative sliding and cause abrasions.
5. The ambient temperature for color-coated steel sheet processing should be above 7 ℃; the clearance of the processing roller system should be adjusted according to the thickness of the plate, and the foreign matter on the roller surface and the pallet should be removed; at the same time, it should be checked whether the paint on both sides of the plate is stripped, The cause should be identified and measures taken before processing can continue.
6. It should be used under normal climatic conditions, and the slope of the roofing product should not be less than 10 degrees.
7. It is strictly forbidden to cut the color-coated steel plate with a cutting machine to avoid the high-temperature metal powder produced by cutting from sticking to the product and rusting.
8. The bolt heads of color coated steel sheets should be sealed with a highly waterproof material to prevent rusting due to external influences.